To Foster Successful Learning
In Education and Gospel Values
In a Community Where Each Child
Is Valued and Nurtured
To develop, encourage, praise, entice, enable, facilitate, and cultivate through effective teaching, using:
- Social and Emotional Development Program
- Thinking Skills
- Opportunities to work collaboratively
- Mentoring Program
- Students performing to the best of their ability…
- Students reaching their full potential…
- Individual learning styles catered for…
- Happy, confident children who are willing to take risks…
- All students are given multiple opportunities in which to experience success…
All Learning Areas are taught across Prep to Year 6, according to the recommendations of the Australian Curriculum.
Justice; truth; learning; excellence; reverence; community; respect; trust; openess; joy; service; sense of wonder; love; responsibility; care; dignity; witness; forgiveness; commitment; equality; peace; compassion; hope; endurance; love of beauty; faith.
We nurture our community by encouraging and welcoming parents to be active participants in their child’s educational journey via classroom interaction and in a variety of activities throughout the year. We maintain strong connections within our parish, and value opportunities for home, school and church to grow and develop as one, through our common goals and values.